Friday, January 15, 2010

Erin's Thoughts

I just don't have time to write in a journal, so this method is so much better. Sally is growing so fast. Just like every other mother, there are certain stages in her child's life that she wishes would stay around forever. Recently Sally just lights up when I walk into the room. When she is hungry, she cries "Ma ma ma ma". When she's happy she says "Ba ba baba ". The hair on her head is getting thicker every day. There are certain shows on TV that Adam wants me to watch, but I would rather just watch Sally. It is absolutely amazing to see children grow, especially your own. American Idol in on the the background right now, but I couldn't care less. When Sally sings, I stop and listen to her. Why in the world did I wait until I was 30 to have children??!! I would have 10 more if they would all be like Sally. (I know, I'm pushing it here).

No comments:

Post a Comment