Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy







I have fallen behind on my postings. Sorry for the delay. Adam, Sally & I have recently moved and are trying to get settled into a new n'hood. We are actually living IN a neighborhood now - it has been so long . It felt a little like Pleasantville our first week, just because I wasn't used to it. We even have a garage now, not that we can use it anytime soon. It's filled up with junk!






Oh, and I am so ready for spring. I know some friends have had a worse winter than us, but Georgia usually isn't this cold for this long. I hear the bird chirping in the morning, so it must not be too far off, but a beginning tomorrow would be fine and dandy with me. :)






We got Sally Baptized last weekend. It was so special. Mom made Sally the dress out of material from her wedding dress that she and her grandmother made. Talk about heirloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment