Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I do have a LOT to be thankful for, but I am mostly thankful that Sally is on the road to recovery. On Thanksgiving, we were about to walk out the door to Brother & Sister In Laws, and Sally was running a very high fever. Luckily the doctor's office was open on Friday and we got in. Ear infection. Poor thing. She had an ear infection on 4th of July also. Holidays aren't her thing, but hopefully we she will feel good for Christmas.

Late 09 thru all of 2010 has been a crazy time, but I am so thankful for the support of my family and friends through it all. We've lost a business, lost a house, lost jobs and we are STILL STANDING!! I know that we may be entering even more unstable times, but with God by our side, we can conquer.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are still praising God through the tough times. Keep up the good fight! Blessings to you and Adam and Sally.

    Hugs to you,
    Bev Hann
    Kansas City

    ReplyDelete